domingo, 1 de junio de 2008

LETTER IN NOTICE BOARD

01.06.2008
Dear neighbours,
First I would like to thank you for your attendance to the meeting last 19th May 2008.
I think in this meeting we made a big step forward to achieve our main aim: the acceptance of our urbanization by the Alcaucín Town Hall.
I would like to let you know that I have created a blog so everybody can read and make suggestions about matters of our urbanization that worry us.
It is important to point out that whoever has a complaint or opinion about the entity, urbanization, etc., should attend the meetings to count with the necessary legal and moral legitimacy.
On July 28th 2008 the AGM will take place where surely a lot of matters of interest for everybody will be brought up. Nearer to the date, letters with the agenda will be send.
Israel Huertas was elected new administrator of the Entity, and he already has been studying our case. Still there are a lot of things not clear enough that we hope to resolve soon.
In the blog
http://eucelolivardebuenavista.blogspot.com
I’ll inform you of the steps that we are taking to achieve our aim.
I hope it is useful and approachable for everybody.

With kind regards,
Elena Fernández Díaz
President EUC “El Olivar de Buenavista”

PS I apologise if my written English is not quite correct.

No hay comentarios: